Monday, May 16, 2011

Thoughts about life

Was visiting my home sweet home and chilling with one of my friends. We were talking about this and that and then suddenly we started to talk about other people lives. Some people live crazy and wild lives. But are they really that crazy and wild as it seems?





If we look on our lives, sometimes we think that we live pretty normal even boring life, but is it really so? I think that each one's life seems normal and ordinary because when you are in it, you simply get used to it and that becomes a standard for you. For example ME. I have experienced so many bullshit in my life, done so many wild things, crazy things, things I can't even explain, thing's that might look stupid from other point of view. But so far I do not regret any of them. All the things I did in my life gave me experience, gave me memories, showed me a way in my life - a good way. I have experienced things on my skin, that deeply shocked other people. When I tell my story to someone, I know they will not understand. They will be surprised that I let myself go through all that, but for me...for me it was a standard...I thought that's how it supposed to be in life, in big people's lives..that's how people do things, how they handle things. I wish I knew earlier it is not true and so SO far from normal and ordinary. But the good thing is that I know it NOW and I proudly can defend myself from all that and finally be happy.
It is so interesting how life works out sometimes. Is it one
big coincidence? Or someone have written a story for every single person? I do not know answer to these questions, but I do know one thing - I am proud of where I am now and I know I will go much much further from here. Time is my friend, not enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment