Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A little about me

I write and post a lot of pictures about this and that, but I realised I have never written anything about myself.

Well my name is Viktorija, or as it is now more familiar as just Vik. I do not consider that there is a lot to write about me, but on the other hand - there is loads. I am a simple, crazy, positive and very very friendly person. Always enjoy meeting new, different, all kinds of people, get to know them, bond with them, be friends with them, have a great and faboous time with them. I love to surround myself with people who influence me with their positive outlook on everything, with their creativity, with their crazy and not so crazy ideas, with their interesting opinions about all the possible thing in this world. I love long talks about future, about possibilities, about plans for life. I love LOVE.

Along with all my loves, I am also searching the way of expressing myself better, and probably this blog is one of my trials. So far I think it works really good for me. I can come here everytime I feel inspired and just post a little pieces of my ideas here, or share brilliant ideas of the people I feel inspired by. (Thank YOU ALL fo that by the way.) One day I know I will find a way to express myself so good, that I will be the one inspiring people to start write things and say things and DO things. I feel there is a lot inside of me that wants to come out and take over the world.

Talking about the future, I am sure I will achieve something big. Sounds like a dream? Maybe. But I really believe in what I say here and now and I know, from reliable sources, thats positive thinking is the KEY to success. ;) I want to make this world better, even if it is just by giving my smile to someone who really needs to see a friendly face when having one of those bad days. I am always ready to help people, I always try to hep people, I am HAPPY when I help other people. I think my destiny is to make other people happy, because happiness of other people is a SOUL FOOD for me. I fell like giving a lot to people and all I want back is a smile - true smile of happiness. Is that crazy? Does is sounds crazy? Nope. That is just me. That is who I am. And it work both ways. ou will not believe how many good people there are in this world. I moved to another country and I found them, I found people who cares about me, who is always worried about me, who always make sure I am ok. How do I know that they really do care about me? I can see that in their eyes. I can feel that when I talk to them, when I meet them after a long time. That feeling can not be described in any words, however, I can find so SO many words to describe it..Joy, happiness, surprise, smile, tears of happiness, warmness, touch, movement, love, sweetness, hug, word...It is all an inspiration for making it one more day.

I hope this little story about me will help you to know ME and understand my posts better, it will help understand WHY I do THIS and why do I do it THAT way.

No comments:

Post a Comment