Monday, July 5, 2010

?

Everything happens for a reason?
Were just watching few videos and started to think about this question and compared it to my life. I had so many situations when my friends or even I myself were using these words as a comfort to calm myself down. But from the other point of wiev..I really do think that everything happens for a reason.
You never expect someone to come into your life just like that and after a while play very big part in it.
You never expect someone to dissapear from your life just like that and leve you with tears.
But all of that do happen for a reason, because after this SOMEONE comes or leaves, your life changes completely, and personally I do think that changes are a good thing. Just imagine how boring our lives would be without changes, without something that is definitely happening for a reason.
So just enjoy THAT what is happening with you for a reason and hopefully you will really understand and appreciate THE THING that happened with YOU for a reason .

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment